getpaintballgun.com is committed to protecting your privacy. If you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data then you can contact us without any hesitation and we will assist you.
Personal Data – any information identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any kind of operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data can be Processed.
Child – Under 16 years old natural person
We/us (either capitalized or not) – getpaintballgun.com
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Our Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Of course, our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We are using always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will give you information regarding Processing upon request.
- There is a limit of processing to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was collected…
- Processing is done with actual minimal data. We only collect and Process the actual minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a time period. We will not store your personal data. We will store as long as needed.
- We will do our best to confirm the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to confirm the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information– meaning you need to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is collected, from where it is acquired and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access– meaning you have the right to access the data gathered from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data collected.
- Right to purification – meaning you have the right to request purification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure– meaning in certain situations you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing– meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to limit the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing– meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, such as in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing– meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, with profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based only on automated Processing. This right you can practice whenever there is a result of the profiling that produces legal effects regarding or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability– you have the right to gain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is possible, as a straight transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint– in the case that we reject your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a valid reason as to why. If you are not pleased with the way your request has been stirred you can contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of any of supervisory authority and the right for other legal amends, for example, claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent– you have the right to withdraw any given assent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
The information you have provided us with:
The information might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address, etc – primarily information that is important for delivering you a product/service or to prolong your customer experience with us. When your comment or any kind of activity will happen then we will save your data full securely. It may be an email address or name or any information.
The information automatically collected about you:
There is information which will automatically be stored by cookies and other session tools as well. Such as, it could be your shopping cart information, IP address, email, name, shopping history, etc.
We will store this information because of the customer experience. And when you use our service or read the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
The information from our partners:
We collect information from our partners who are trusted by confirming that they have legal grounds to share with us. This information either you have directly provided them or they gathered bout you on other legal grounds as well.
Publicly available information:
We might collect information about you that is publicly available.
Besides, and in order to confirm that each visitor to any of our websites can use and navigate the site practically, we gather the following:
- Technical information, such as the IP(internet protocol) address used to connect your device to the Internet;
- Your login details, browser type, and version, the setting of time zone, browser plug-in types, and versions;
- Platform and OS(operating system)
- Your website visiting details information, with the URL(uniform resource locators) clickstream to, through, and from our site.
When visitors leave comments on the site we gather the data given in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP(internet protocol) address and browser user agent string to help spam discovery.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images including embedded location data (EXIF GPS). The visitors of the website may download and extract any location data from images.
We can use contact form submission information to get in touch with you. We may use the information submitted through the contact form for marketing purposes
Embedded content from other websites:
There is a possibility to use embedded content on the website(e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content is from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other websites as well.
We are using Google AdSense and Amazon Advertising on our website.
Our website uses Google AdSense:
- For remarketing
- For Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- For demographics and Interests Reporting
- For DoubleClick Platform Integration
We are using with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (for example the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (for example the DoubleClick cookie) or different third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user impact with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users may set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Rather, you may opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.